Tuesday–Wednesday and Friday–Sunday, 12 am – 6 pm, Thursday 1 pm – 9 pm.
normal: 8 PLN
concession: 4 PLN
- primary and secondary school pupils, university and college students, PhD candidates
- pensioners and incapacity benefit recipients
- the disabled and their guides
- members of art unions and associations: the Association of Polish Artists and Designers, the Association of Polish Art Photographers, the Association of Sculptors, the Association of Polish Architects, the Association of Polish Graphic Designers
- ISIC and EURO26 card holders
- Large Family Card, Krakow Family Card, Krakow Family Card 3+, and Krakow Family with a Disabled Child Card holders
blood donors and organ donor
family: 15 PLN
- groups up to 5, including at least one adult and at least one child under 16
special: 3 PLN
- children under 7
- seniors over 6
- International Association of Art Critics (AICA) and the Association of Art Historians (SHS) members, employees of art galleries, museums and cultural institutions, journalists
- fine arts secondary school pupils, students, PhD candidates and teachers of art history and at fine arts academies
- bearers of the following honorary badges: Meritorious Activist of Culture, the Meritorious for Polish Culture and the Medal for Merit to Culture – Gloria Artis
- Pole’s Card holders
- Krakow Family Card 3+ or Large Family Card holders under age 18
events: 2 PLN
- workshops, discussion panel, performance, concert, debate, film screening, lecture, walk
Admission for beneficiaries of Support Programme for Anticommunist Opposition Activists and People Repressed for Political Reasons: 1 PLN
Concessions given on the basis of appropriate valid documents. Holders of the Krakow Card granted concession according to its terms and conditions.
Should various concessions be possible, the larger reduction applies.
Please leave your outerwear, backpacks and luggage in the cloak area.
The building hosts Bunkier Café (open Mon – Sun 9 am – 2 am).
Bunkier Sztuki Gallery of Contemporary Art
Plac Szczepański 3a
phone: +48 12 422 10 52
A Cultural Institution of the City Krakow