Bunkier Sztuki Art Gallery: Tuesday–Sunday, 12 am – 7 pm.
Last admission 30 minutes before closing.
MOCAK-bookstore-BUNKIER: 7 days a week, 11 am – 7 pm.
Prices of admission tickets to the exhibitions and art events at the Gallery:
– normal ticket – 10 zł
– discounted ticket – 5 zł
– special ticket – 1 zł
– ticket for events – 2 zł
– family ticket – 20 zł
– ticket for guided tours – 30 zł
The following persons are eligible for a discounted ticket on presentation of a valid proof of eligibility:
– primary and secondary school pupils, university students, doctoral students as well as ISIC and Euro 26 card holders;
– primary and secondary school teachers as well as academic teachers;
– pensioners and disability pensioners;
– disabled persons and their guides;
– holders of the Krakow Family Card, Krakow Family Card 3+, Large Family Card or Krakow Family Card with a Disabled Child;
– honorary blood donors;
– organ and tissue donors;
– Krakow Card holders;
– #visitKrakow card holders
– each person in a group of minimum 7 people not eligible for a discount, according to the above criteria.
The following persons are eligible for a special ticket on presentation of a valid proof of eligibility:
– children until 7 years of age;
– persons aged 65 and over;
– members of art unions and asociations ZPAP, ZPAF, ZAR, SARP, STGU;
– members of AICA and SHS;
– pupils of secondary art schools, students and doctoral students of art and art history;
– holders of the Pole’s Card;
– city guides;
– gallery, museum and cultural institution employees;
– anti-communist opposition activists and persons repressed for political reasons, holding a valid card of anti-communist opposition activist and persons repressed for political reasons, in accordance with the Act of 20 March 2015;
– each person in a group of minimum 7 people eligible for discounted tickets.
At least one parent with two children under 18 years of age is eligible for a family ticket. For groups up to 5.
The following persons are eligible for free admission (not ticketed) as part of promotional activities
conducted by the Gallery;
– media – with an identifier “MEDIA”, for journalists on presentation of a press card. The ticket office runs a register in which the visitor should enter the name of editorial office he or she works for so that the promotion department can monitor the results of the visit;
– guests – with an identifier “GUEST”, for artists participating in a given exhibition or guests of the Gallery, including holders of the honorary badge “Meritorious Activist of Culture”, “Meritorious for Polish Culture” and the Medal for Merit to Culture “Gloria Artis” on presentation of documents confirming the awards.
Ticket for events – a ticket for events such as, for example, workshop, panel discussion, performance, concert, discussion, film screening, lecture, walk.
Ticket office phone number: +48 12 422 10 52
Numerous threshholds and steps in the exhibition area. The exhibition area is not adapted to the needs of those with reduced mobility. The gallery provides an alternative access to the exhibition in the form of a virtual tour, which can be viewed at the MOCAK-bookstore-BUNKIER.
Bunkier Sztuki Gallery of Contemporary Art
Rynek Glowny 20
phone: +48 12 422 10 52
A Cultural Institution of the City Krakow